Your career at bioskin
Join the bioskin team!
We believe that our employees are our most valuable resource. bioskin offers the opportunity to personally grow, to increase individual expertise and to broaden experience. We are committed to providing our team with the tools, resources and encouragement to reach professional goals.
bioskin offers a working environment that is based on trust, repsect and common values.
As member of the bioskin team you benefit from:
- Training plans for an excellent start
- Flexible working hours with models that range from flex-time and part-time to home office opportunities finding an optimal balance between the needs of the employees and the requirements of the company
- Continuing education and training
- Employer-funded occupational pension system
If there are no current vacancies or your position is not listed below, you are always welcome to send us an unsolicited application to:
Messberg 4 · 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49-40-606897-0 · Fax: +49-40-606897-30
We currently have openings for the following positions:
- Perform all kind of monitoring visits, to include monitoring of proper informed consent procedures, compliance with protocol, GCP/ICH Guidelines
- Working with different types of eCRF, CTMS systems
- Present study materials at investigator/study launch meetings when required
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Act as contact for clinical trial suppliers and other vendors as assigned
- Identifying and escalating protocol deviations, discrepancies in data, and non-compliance to clinical trial protocols
- Close cooperation with the different departments in-house at bioskin as well as vendors/freelance CRAs
- At least 2 years of clinical monitoring experience (preferred dermatology)
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science or medical discipline or equivalent
- Very good knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong computer skills
- Fluency in German and a high level of English language
- Flexibility to travel up to 60 % of the working time; depending on model travelling volume can be less and remote monitoring might be included
Contacts by headhunters, recruiting or staffing agencies are not accepted!
Please send your application including your anticipated salary to
Please send applications by e-mail as pdf file.