Your career at bioskin
Join the bioskin team!
We believe that our employees are our most valuable resource. bioskin offers the opportunity to personally grow, to increase individual expertise and to broaden experience. We are committed to providing our team with the tools, resources and encouragement to reach professional goals.
bioskin offers a working environment that is based on trust, repsect and common values.
As member of the bioskin team you benefit from:
- Training plans for an excellent start
- Flexible working hours with models that range from flex-time and part-time to home office opportunities finding an optimal balance between the needs of the employees and the requirements of the company
- Continuing education and training
- Employer-funded occupational pension system
If there are no current vacancies or your position is not listed below, you are always welcome to send us an unsolicited application to:
Messberg 4 · 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49-40-606897-0 · Fax: +49-40-606897-30
We currently have openings for the following positions:
- Performing and reporting site monitoring visits, including site selection, initiation, periodic and close out visits for clinical trials phase I-IV
- Ensuring adherence to international standards (e.g. ICH-GCP), standard operating procedures and clinical trial protocol
- Organizing investigator meetings together with the study team
- Maintaining investigator site files
- Assessing on-going training requirements of all sites staff and take appropriate action
- Identifying and escalating protocol deviations, discrepancies in data, and non-compliance to clinical trial protocols
- Working with different types of eCRF, CTMS systems
- Feasibility of sites
- Preselection visits, initiation visits, periodic monitoring and close out visits
- Collection of essential documents, review and maintenance
- Close cooperation with the different departments in-house at bioskin as well as vendors/freelance CRAs
- Degree in a scientific or medical discipline or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate are imperative, ideally including multicenter and multinational trials
- Familiar with ICH-GCP guidelines, regulatory requirements, monitoring procedures and understanding of the clinical trial processes
- Experienced in medical device clinical trials and the applicable regulatory requirements
- Well-structured and organized, target-oriented personality, team player
- Ability to thoroughly solve problems and issues
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Ability and motivated to travel, including overnight stays
- Competent with MS Office applications
- Candidates with experiences in the indication dermatology will be preferred
Contacts by headhunters, recruiting or staffing agencies are not accepted!
Please send your application including your anticipated salary to
Please send applications by e-mail as pdf file.