Your career at bioskin
Join the bioskin team!
We believe that our employees are our most valuable resource. bioskin offers the opportunity to personally grow, to increase individual expertise and to broaden experience. We are committed to providing our team with the tools, resources and encouragement to reach professional goals.
bioskin offers a working environment that is based on trust, repsect and common values.
As member of the bioskin team you benefit from:
- Training plans for an excellent start
- Flexible working hours with models that range from flex-time and part-time to home office opportunities finding an optimal balance between the needs of the employees and the requirements of the company
- Continuing education and training
- Employer-funded occupational pension system
If there are no current vacancies or your position is not listed below, you are always welcome to send us an unsolicited application to:
Messberg 4 · 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49-40-606897-0 · Fax: +49-40-606897-30
We currently have openings for the following positions:
Provides medical input during development of clinical trial protocols
Investigator in clinical trials, working according to clinical trial protocol, ICH-GCP and local regulations
Attends to patients within the scope of clinical trials
Performs physical exams, dermatological evaluation of skin disease severity, scoring of skin tolerability, sonographical and biophysical measurements
Evaluates lab and ECG reports
- Assesses any adverse events of investigative medicinal products
- Participates in study initiation and monitoring visits as well as sponsor audit visits
Contact for clinical team and sponsor regarding medical issues
Performs medical monitoring over subject safety data
- Licensed physician and board certified dermatologist
- Experience in conducting clinical research
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP as well as applicable local regulations (AMG, MPG)
- Versed in MS Office
- Dependable, thorough, well-structured and organized, team player
- Fluent German and very good English skills (written and spoken)
Contacts by headhunters, recruiting or staffing agencies are not accepted!
Please send your complete application including your anticipated salary to
Please send applications by e-mail as pdf file.