bioskins monitors/CRAs strive to maintain an excellent relationship with the investigator and site staff as well as the sponsor, ensuring that your trial runs smoothly and stays on schedule. At the same time they guarantee that trials are conducted in accordance with the protocol, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) as well as applicable guidelines.
Our monitoring services include:
- Site selection
- Pre-study qualification visits
- Site initiation
- Organization of investigator meetings / trainings
- Preparation and collection of regulatory documents
- Clinical study logistic handling
- Patient recruitment strategies
- Periodic site monitoring
- Query resolution
- Site termination
All services can be offered according to bioskin or sponsor SOPs.